Rob Koch, Chief Executive Officer at DYOPATH
I’m noticing some serious cybersecurity information overload in C suites these days. It’s no wonder. The average medium-sized company is hit with hundreds of potential security threats daily, making it hard to distinguish the ones that matter most. In my last blog, I discussed the importance of taking a more aggressive, “red team” approach to tackling issues before they arise.
In my position, I often hear from brilliant business leaders whose IT departments nevertheless struggle from data fatigue in this area. What some of them are finding is that an Advanced Security Services partner can prioritize and remove threats head on, taking some of that pressure off the top.
An Advanced Security Provider Will Properly Assess, then Strengthen Your IT
One advantage of an outside partner is they have the tools to tailor the appropriate solution for each enterprise. Qualified outsourced security teams simulate risks, pinpoint vulnerabilities, and turn that information into actionable items. Working with an industry-leading provider like DYOPATH, there can be many potential elements to an advanced-security model:
- Cyber & Security Assessments – to expose any potential gaps or threats in your current security plan.
- Managed Security – to ID and block cyber threats, respond to data breaches, protect intellectual property, and keep your information secure.
- Penetration Assessments – to evaluate the strength of your organization’s infrastructure by revealing vulnerabilities.
- Regulatory Compliance – to ensure you comply with a multitude of laws and regulations.
- Security Programs – to provide a roadmap for proactive security management practices and controls.
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) – to drive measurable improvements to your security posture based on your business objectives.
Compliance Will Take Your Business from Risk Management to Resiliency
The fact is, too much information on threats can be just as bad as no information at all. When 80% of alarms are false, the most critical alerts often end up being ignored. Even with a cybersecurity program in place, most organizations need help distilling and processing the data that comes in and applying it to their IT system in the most beneficial way possible. How do we resolve TMI issues for our clients? By:
- Keeping them apprised of the risks and vulnerabilities that matter most
- Providing security assessments on a monthly or bimonthly basis
- Continuously working to improve their infrastructure based on the data we collect
Our team of experts at DYOPATH is uniquely qualified to tailor advanced security solutions to each client’s needs. A specialist can talk to you about assessing, designing, and managing advanced security services in your organization. Visit our website and schedule a meeting today.
Watch Our Webinar On-Demand today
Interested in learning how Advanced Security Services can help your organization?
Register for our webinar on-demand, “Advanced Security for a Critical Age,” hosted by CEO Rob Koch, IT Security Practice Lead Shohn Trojaceck and Chief Technology Officer James Melchor.
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog. As part of our “Advanced Security for a Critical Age” campaign, we’re showing organizational leaders how to go on the cybersecurity offense. In my final blog for this campaign, I’ll discuss how these advanced services monitor and challenge your IT to address risks before they materialize.
Learn more about DYOPATH and our diverse, cloud-based services by visiting our website.
Rob Koch, Chief Executive Officer
About the author: Rob Koch is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at DYOPATH and a pioneer within the MSP vertical. He sets the culture, vision, strategy, and overall business direction across DYOPATH. His leadership of DYOPATH is grounded in his values of adventure, determination, health, learning, love, peace, and success.