Increase Your Organization’s Security with Cisco Duo Two-Factor Authentication
Gain visibility, control, and compliance for every user and device before they access your cloud and applications.
When your users log onto your organization’s cloud and on-premises applications, services, and platforms, how do you know they are who they say they are? Compromised credentials are a leading target of cyberattacks, opening the door to easy, unprotected access resulting from phishing, social engineering, and password brute-force attacks.
In fact, sophisticated cybercriminals can test billions of passwords every second. Can your organization stand up to those kinds of odds at the risk of its sensitive data? We don’t know one that can.
Protect Your Accounts from Unauthorized Access with Two-Factor Authentication
We know you have better things to do with your time than worry about your organization’s access security. With DYOPATH, you can focus on what you do best – running your organization – while we handle the safeguarding of your vulnerable data.
In order to better serve your employees, partners, and customers you need an easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy authentication model. With Cisco Duo Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), we can reduce the threat of compromised credentials and devices by adding an extra layer of defense between your organization and cybercriminals attempting to gain access to usernames and passwords. You need to be able to establish device and user trust before allowing access to your organization’s applications and data. And this needs to be accomplished wherever your users are and from whatever device they are on. 2FA is the easiest, most effective way to verify that your users truly are who they say they are.
Flexible and Scalable Access Security for Every Workforce
Cisco Duo Two-Factor Authentication access security is simple yet powerful, providing comprehensive coverage for organizations of every size. After all, cyber criminals do not discriminate based on size and will target any organization, from small businesses to educational and government institutions to Fortune 500 corporations. Because every business is vulnerable to cyberattacks, 2FA should always be implemented as an added layer of cybersecurity.
With Two-Factor Authentication, DYOPATH can enhance your workforce protection by:
- Verifying users – Determine whether your users are who they say they are. Users can include employees, partners, vendors, contractors, customers, etc.
- Obtaining transparency into every endpoint – Gain visibility and establish device trust into every type of device (be it employee-owned or corporate-owned) trying to access your applications, across every platform.
- Enabling secure access to all apps – Give your users a secure and consistent login experience to both on-premises and cloud applications.
- Meeting strict compliance requirements – Fulfill data regulatory compliance requirements for access security with ease.
- Let us help you improve your workflow without disrupting it. We natively integrate with applications to implement a fast and easy rollout across your entire organization.
Learn more about how DYOPATH can manage your Cisco Duo Two-Factor Authentication to deliver the user-friendly security that your organization needs. Fill out the form below to talk with one of our experts or call 1.866.609.PATH.