Sandler Partners Virtual Cybersecurity Summit – 3 Part Series
July 21 @ 12:00 pm - July 23 @ 2:00 pm
This webinar meets 3 times.
- Tue, Jul 21, 2020 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM CDT
- Wed, Jul 22, 2020 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM CDT
- Thu, Jul 23, 2020 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM CDT
Many partners have heard the term “Cybersecurity” but may not feel confident recognizing when their customers are in need of these solutions, or how to pitch them to potential clients. Sandler Partners is here to help!
We are bringing you three days of webinars with our live Cybersecurity Virtual Summit, featuring seven providers with leading security solutions any business can benefit from. SVP of Sales and Complex Solutions, Eric Beller, and Sales Engineers, John Berry and Luke O’Shaughnessy, will be moderating sessions with TPx Communications, Thrive, Masergy, Cato Networks, IBM, LastPass from LogMeIn, and DYOPATH.
Tuesday thru Thursday, from 10am – 12pm PDT each day, you can learn about:
- Cybersecurity trends that inform us about the important safeguards needed in today’s technological landscape
- The different types of Cybersecurity services that help Identify, Protect against, Detect, Respond to, and Recover from breaches
- Each provides unique capabilities and what they can offer to different business types – How to identify a Cybersecurity opportunity and start a conversation with your clients
- Key discovery questions to ask your customers to uncover potential gaps in security
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) compliance framework used by 30% of U.S. organizations
- Other resources and marketing materials Sandler Partners has available to you
Below are the providers that will be presenting on each of the three days. You only need to register once to attend all three days! Each provider will hold a raffle with prizes
— that’s seven prizes up for grabs! Stay tuned for the complete event agenda.
Tuesday, July 21st: TPX and Thrive
Wednesday, July 22nd: Masergy and Cato
Thursday, July 23rd: IBM, LastPass with LogMeIn, and DYOPATH
We look forward to seeing you there!