Roundtable Mini-Series: Network Connectivity You Can Depend On, Part 3
September 9 @ 10:30 am - 11:00 am CDT
There are many benefits of using Teams as your communication system within an organization. Join our roundtable to learn some of the high-level benefits:
- Using Microsoft Teams as your phone system.
- Native calling to and from outside of the network.
- External Access: External access is a way for Teams users from an entire external. domain to find, call, chat, and set up meetings with you in Teams.
- Planning for external access: Open federation, allowing domains, blocking domains.
- Guest Access: A guest is someone who isn’t an employee, student, or member of your organization.
- Collaborating with people: enable sharing, additional security.
There will be ample time for open discussions, so please come prepared with any questions you may have. See you there!
Click HERE to register for the roundtable today!