Select Page

Charitable Contributions


In 2021, DYOPATH continued to put action behind our strong commitment to social responsibility. Our goal for DYOPATH Cares was to focus 70% – 75% of our monetary donations to a few key causes supporting veterans, children and abused women’s charities, with the remaining 25% – 30% dedicated to charities championed by DYOPATH employees and clients. Aligned with our goal and backed by our culture and core values, DYOPATH charitable donations totaled more than $44,000 in 2021.  

Cares and Gives Back Logo copy

Here are just a few of the causes we supported at the end of 2021:  

Feeding America 

December 15th, 2021 

DYOPATH employees raised $3,600 in donated food to Feeding America. DYOPATH matched all employee’s donations up to $3,000, totaling $6,600 to Feeding America. The Feeding America Network is the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization, working to connect people with food and end hunger. Donors, staff, and volunteers all play an important role in our efforts to end hunger in the United States. 

Children’s Museum 

December 20th, 2021 

DYOPATH has donated $1,000 to the Children’s Museum Houston End of year drive! CMH is a non-profit organization that relies on private and public contributions. CMH serves an audience of more than 1 million children and families each year as Houston is one of the largest child populations in the United States. 

DYOPATH will continue to support our passion for charitable causes through 2022. 

Visit our website to learn more about DYOPATH Cares and the charities and initiatives across the country we support. 


Written by: Eva Gilbreath, HR Director

Headshot EvaGilbreath img